Webinar: ConfigMgr Third-Party Patching Roundtable
Enterprises are threatened by the demands of third-party patching. Never before in history have there been so many updates released so frequently. In an era where malware attacks are multiplying, failing to apply patches can put your organization at risk.
In this roundtable webinar, you’ll gain insight into the root of the problem and the modern tools and solutions experts use to solve it.
· Traditional patching methods: an overview of third-party patching in ConfigMgr and how things are changing (Microsoft Enterprise Mobility MVP Paul Winstanley)
· Security hygiene best practices: a look at current top security vulnerabilities and ways third-party patching can help (Microsoft MVP, consultant, speaker and author Andy Malone)
· Patching prioritization options: guidance for planning which patches and systems should get updated when (Bob Kelly, Director, Flexera)
· New patching techniques: recommendations on how to use the latest ConfigMgr features and techniques for patching success (Microsoft Enterprise Mobility MVP Anoop Nair)
· Superseded patching: How to use the superseded mechanism to organize patch management (Microsoft MVP Harjit Dhaliwal)
9am PDT / 12pm EDT / 5pm GMT
Sign up now to join host Chaz Spahn, Education Services Manager, Adaptiva, and his amazing guests. You’ll find out how to go from application update chaos to third-party patching control and security.
This form collects data such as your name, email address, etc., so that Adaptiva can send you personalized updates about Adaptiva products, autoresponder emails for downloadable content, and other industry-related content.