Windows as a Service for Smarties Webinar
Windows as a Service (WaaS) is a game-changer in all the right ways, but the rapid pace of quality updates and the twice-yearly feature updates can overwhelm and stress even the best IT pros.
Join MVPs Maurice Daly and Paul Winstanley
Tuesday October 22 at 9a PDT / 12p EDT / 5p BST
You’ll walk away knowing:
- What determines whether you should upgrade use servicing or in-place updates.
- Why pre-cached content and registry stamping is so important.
- What is the setupconfig.ini file and how can it help you.
- How managing multiple languages needs some TLC in your update process.
- Whether you should care if your apps and drivers need updating and best practices for doing it.
- Much more….
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to stay a step ahead of Windows as a Service.
This form collects data such as your name, email address, etc., so that Adaptiva can send you personalized updates about Adaptiva products, autoresponder emails for downloadable content, and other industry-related content.